Behind the screens
I grew up in Stockholm, Sweden but moved to B.C. Canada for eight years in the 90´s. I currently live in Nyköping about 1h south of Stockholm, with my family. I am a nice crossing between Big City and Country Girl who have lived a lot abroad.
Likes = Humor, tailwind, caring, experiences, chocolate
Dislikes = Snakes, disappointment, heights, stewed spinach, whining
With a very colorful production gene in my veins, I can put on my creative helmet and produce printed materials, logos or usability tests for hours, or easily copy/paste until my fingers fall off. I am great with customer contacts, very flexible, extremely loyal and have a great deal of logical thinking, high communication skills… and have never missed a deadline. My strengths are creativity and efficiency. After living in Canada I speak English fluently.
I have had my own company for many years now. It has been run on a full-time or half-time basis since 2016. Some of my largest clients are: A Car dealership, a local Municipality, a monthly Magazine, a Daily Newspaper, a Print shop, The Swedish Church and a Real Estate company.
I have always been very keen on user experience and flow… which is why I decided to start studying UX design at the UX Design Institute, by University of Glasgow. I finished my Professional Diploma in UX Design in January 2020. Because I have a vision to advance more in the digital field, I also studied Digital Communications by Nackademin i Stockholm and even got my certificate in Google Analytics, Google Ads Search.
I firmly believe in having fun together… that’s when the best ideas are born.
A few good reasons to have me on your team
- Excellent time-management skills and a proven record of delivering all projects on time.
- Self-motivated, self-driving and flexible.
- Great at working by myself without much guidance.
- Loves teamwork and team efforts.
- Humble and always respect other peoples jobs and positions.
- Creative, even under pressure.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Design within set brand guidelines.
- My designs are flawless and colorful and always offers that little extra detail (according to my former co-workers).
- Willing and excited to learn new things.
- Extremely loyal and big hearted.
- Genuinely nice person who is great to work with and always want to help out.
- I can focus on work wholeheartedly as my kids are in their late teens, and I never have to be at home with sick kids again